|Westerlund Telescope control software
The telescope and instrument control software is ASCOM compliant, assuring flexibility and redundancy. Primary telescope and dome control is executed by Autoslew, with MaxIm DL/CCD and TheSky 6 allowing telescope and instrument control. Currently, primary operation is carried out from both Autoslew and MaxIm, with TheSky allowing planetarium-style control.
- Written by AstroOptik
- Controls dome, telescope, and AstroOptik filter wheels, focuser and derotator.
- MaxIm DL/CCD 4
- Written by Diffraction Limited
- Controls object selection, CCD camera and internal filter wheel, pointing, guiding.
- TheSky 6
- Written by Software Bisque
- Displays telescope pointing, CCD and guide field orientation, and allows graphical object selection.
- ASCOM platform
- Written by The ASCOM Initiative
- Allows control of telescope and instrumentation with ASCOM compliant software (Autoslew, MaxIm DL, TheSky)
Back to Westerlund telescope main page.